BatchOutput Server completely automates InDesign output workflow by processing files from hot folders. BatchOutput Server offloads printing and exporting to PDF and PostScript to a central system leaving operator workstations free from the output process. BatchOutput Server is intended to run on a dedicated machine, performs all its tasks automatically and can run absolutely unattended.
BatchOutput Server automates, simplifies, and streamlines output workflows of publishing houses, printers, prepress service providers and ad agencies.
Key BatchOutput Server solutions:
- Complete automation of Adobe InDesign output workflow
- Process InDesign documents and books automatically from hot folders
- Free up operator stations from the output process
- Automatic e-mail notifications during processing
- Automatic font activation
- Monitor BatchOutput Server from other computers with the BatchOutput Server Monitor application
- Detailed process logs